The satellite communication station is designed for organizing a high-speed data transmission channel by communicating and broadcasting spacecrafts for civil purposes in Ku- and C-frequency bands located on geostationary orbit.
- for receiving: 10950.0 - 11750.0;
- for transmitting: 13750.0 - 14500.0.
A mobile dual-band satellite station is designed to organize high-speed satellite communication channels in C and Ku-bands using VSAT technology through communication spacecrafts located on geostationary orbit. A station can be operated in difficult climatic conditions.
- Antenna control unit;
- Satellite modem;
- Ethernet switch;
- Uninterruptable power source.
The ship satellite station is designed to organize a duplex high-speed satellite communication channel in Ku-band in directions "ship-to-shore", "ship-to-ship" by using VSAT technology through satellites-repeaters located on geostationary orbit.
Operating frequency range, MHz:
Radio frequency equipment:
Antenna working angles sectors, degrees:
Maximum speed of satellite communication channel for receiving:
- for receiving: up to 54 Mbit/sec;
- for transmitting: up to 4 Mbit/sec.
- for receiving: 3.400-3.900 GHz; 10.95-11.75 GHz;
- for transmitting: 5.725-6.225 GHz; 13.75- 14.5 GHz.
in Ku-band: 6 W;
in C-band: 30 W.
Transmitter power, W, not less:
in Ku-band: 6;
in C-band: 30.
Routing and switching equipment:
- Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T - 4 ports;
- G.703/G.704 - 2 ports;
- PoE 10/100BaseT (802.3at) - 4 ports r.
Video source equipment:
Autonomous power supply source: diesel generator set with a single-phase voltage of 220 V and a frequency of 50 Hz with a power of 2.7 kW.